As a sporting goods and/or firearms retailer, you need technology that not only manages your wide-range inventory, but has the gear to ensure you are running your business at its maximum efficiency. CounterPoint’s out-of-the-box inventory allows you to track everything from sports apparel, to tennis rackets and snowboards, to serialized inventories for guns and hunting gear. Only CounterPoint from NCR/Radiant Systems controls your inventory, manages your vendors, and can even sell your goods online. For firearms merchants, the optional ATF Bound Book module tracks firearm movement by serial number. Plus, CounterPoint has the functionality to track schools, team colors and team uniforms with user-defined profile fields, ensures warranty information stays up-to-date, and has special ordering capabilities.
CounterPoint includes a robust inventory management system, touchscreen point of sale (POS) ticket entry, built-in customer loyalty programs, automated purchasing and impressive reporting capabilities. Instant inventory updates let you know what’s in stock, on order, and in transit. Track your customers, control your purchasing, retain detailed sales history, or open an online store-CounterPoint includes everything you need to streamline your business and boost your bottom line. Join the hundreds of sporting goods retailers that rely on CounterPoint to efficiently and effectively operate their businesses at their fullest potential.
Features beneficial to Sporting Goods Retailers:
- Serial number tracking provides a detailed record of each piece of merchandise – when it was received, what it cost, which customer purchased it, when it was bought, and warranty expiration. Ideal for high end fitness equipment and bicycles. Required for firearms
- Kits at point of sale for bundling bikes, baskets and horns or a ski package with boots, poles, etc.
- Alternate units for selling golf balls by the sleeve, case or each
- Fully integrated gift cards
- Calculate sales commissions for each item on the sales ticket based on either the sale amount or the gross profit
- Monitor the productivity of sales reps in units and dollars sold per hour
- Integrated customer loyalty programs and customer relationship management
- Special order capability so you can order team apparel or special order gear
- Labels allows you to create and print labels for merchandise and supports barcode printing
- ATF Bound Book capabilities track each firearm’s movement by serial number
- Non inventory items can be used to track range time
- Club and or range memberships can be tracked and discounts automatically calculated based on membership levels
Learn more about Gun Store Plus