** By clicking on any of the above links you will be directed to the NCR User Portal. You will need your Counterpoint serial number for access. This can be found within your Counterpoint system by following the path:
MAIN / SYSTEM / VIEWS / ENVIRONMENT.
Minimum System Requirements
Your system must meet these minimum requirements in order to load and run the Tutorials.
- IBM-compatible computer with a Pentium-class processor
- Microsoft Windows XP/2000/2003 operating system
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Color VGA or higher-resolution monitor
- Minimum of 64 MB of RAM
- At least 20 MB of free disk space for each lesson
- Macromedia Flash Player
- Sound card and speakers